Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sleep

Sorry for the lack of updates lately. It's that season so I've been 1. dealing with midterms and 2. dealing with a sinus infection. ewww. 
So because I was feeling so under the weather I went to see my good ol' doctor. 
He said one of the reasons I was sick was because my sleeping habits were so crappy (exact words... not really) and that I needed more sleep.
So I thought, "Sweet! I get to sleep more!'


It almost seemed like a "get out of jail free" card.

But sadly, the doctor saying you need more sleep doesn't count as an excuse to not do your homework.


It just means you have to manage your time more wisely.



Ghetto. 

2 comments:

ruthie.von said...

hahaha Oh Chrisanne. How i love you and your lovely talents.

Hannah said...

this post made me laugh SO hard! (but... I am sorry your sick) we need to do something soon! I need more of your wit in my life.

Post a Comment