Thursday, June 23, 2011

Depth Perception

So I'm just going to come right out and say it. I have really horrible depth perception.  I know, I know. You wouldn't think it from looking at me. But it is as true as the big sky blue. Which explains why I am horrible at sports (as you can see above, this is my inability to properly understand where a frisbee in relation to my hands).

And driving. I'm really bad at driving. Above is what I think is happening.

This is what is actually happening. 

And now it turns out that this depth perception weakness also applies to walking. See? This what I think is happening.

This is what is actually happening.


2 comments:

ruthie.von said...

haha i love this. you are so funny. Clever really. i can't wait for you to be famous :)

Anonymous said...

I feel so weird posting on your blog since I don't know you - but I can relate to this. So much. XD

Post a Comment